Latest Update: Pickett’s Charge will be on Sunday, June 28, 2015
We’re excited to announce that Pickett’s Charge will once again be part of Bend’s Subaru Outback Games Cog Wild, Bend’s premier mountain bike tour company, will be hosting a mountain bike demo day during Pickett’s Charge.
Mountain bike and gear manufacturers will be on hand with tons of information and bikes to demo. Finish your race and try a new bike…downhill! Cog Wild will be shuttling back to Wanoga Sno Park. We will also have music, food and beer all day.
Other quick facts:
- SOCKS are back! First 100 who register online only receive a custom pair of socks FREE (after 100 have registered, socks can be ordered during online registration or purchased at packet pick-up for additional $5.00 while supplies last)
- Racing starts at 10:00 am
- Course includes Tyler’s Traverse, a new trail in the Wanoga Trail Complex
- Race course is perfect for elite, junior and category 3/novice racers: 25 miles for the big guns and 13 miles for juniors and category 3 racers
- Last race in the world-famous Mudslinger Oregon XC Series
Awards and prizes!
- $650 total cash prize purse to the overall top three elite men and women
(must register and race elite category to qualify for cash prize)
- Awards three-deep in every category!
Pickett’s Charge operates under a special use permit with Deschutes National Forest