2016 Pickett’s Charge Date Set for Sunday, June 26, 2016!
We’re excited to announce that Pickett’s Charge will once again be part of the Oregon XC Series as well as Bend’s Subaru Outside Games. Cog Wild, Bend’s premier mountain bike tour company, will be hosting a mountain bike demo day during Pickett’s Charge.
Mountain bike and gear manufacturers will be on hand with tons of information and bikes to demo. Finish your race and try a new bike…downhill! Cog Wild will be shuttling back to Wanoga Sno Park. We will also have music, food and beer all day.
Other quick facts:
- Racing starts at 10:00 am
- Course includes Tyler’s Traverse, a new trail in the Wanoga Trail Complex
- Race course is perfect for elite, junior and category 3/novice racers: 22 miles for the big guns and 16 miles for juniors and category 3 racers
- Last race in the world-famous Mudslinger Oregon XC Series
Awards and prizes!
- $650 total cash prize purse to the overall top three men and women finishers on the long course
- Awards three-deep in every category!
Please consider volunteering
- We depend on a lot of volunteers to contribute a few hours of their time to make this race safe and fun.
- Sign up here to give us a hand. Thank you!
Pickett’s Charge operates under a special use permit with Deschutes National Forest