Latest Update: Pickett’s Charge will be on June 29, 2014
- SOCKS are back! First 100 who register online only receive a custom pair of socks FREE (after 100 have registered, socks can be ordered during online registration or purchased at packet pick-up for additional $5.00 while supplies last)
- Racing starts at 10:00 am
- NEW course for 2014 includes Tyler’s Traverse, a new trail in the Wanoga Trail Complex
- Race course is perfect for elite, junior and category 3/novice racers: 25 miles for the big guns and 13 miles for juniors and category 3 racers
- Part of the world-famous Mudslinger Oregon XC Series
Awards and prizes!
- $650 total cash prize purse to the overall top three elite men and women (must register and race elite category to qualify for cash prize)
- Awards three-deep in every category!
Pickett’s Charge operates under a special use permit with Deschutes National Forest